Book Cave pays 10% of revenue you bring to the site when you refer another author to promote a book with us. To get paid, you need to share your referral link with another author, that author needs to follow the link and submit a book for promotion (within 30 days of following the link), and the promotion must be accepted and paid for.
Earning money by being a Book Cave affiliate doesn’t require a lot of work and can earn you some extra cash.
Keep in mind that if there is no substantial activity on your affiliate account for a year, your affiliate account may be closed.
Affiliate Promotion Ideas
Not sure how to share your Book Cave affiliate link? Here are some easy ideas.
- Join an author group page on Facebook that allows these kinds of commercial messages, and share your link.
- Post on your own social media page about the opportunity of promoting with Book Cave.
- Many readers are also authors—you could share your link in your newsletter and let your readers know that they can also sign up for daily deals email if they’re not interested in promoting one of their own books.
- Add a page on your site with information for authors, and include your affiliate link. On this page, you would also include links to posts you’ve written that are helpful to other authors, and, if you have any, courses for authors that you’ve put together.
- Write a blog post about the benefits of promoting with Book Cave and add in your affiliate link. Or write a post that includes multiple ebook promotion sites, including Book Cave.
Joining the Book Cave Affiliate Program
To join, click “Become an Affiliate” under the “Author” menu item. If you already have a Book Cave account, be sure to log in first. If you don’t have an account, signing up as an affiliate will create an account, so we can pay you and track what you make.
Once you submit your application, our team will review it to be sure it fulfills the terms and conditions. Once your application is approved, you’ll get an email letting you know.
Once you’re approved navigate to the “Affiliate Dashboard” under the “Account” menu item. Here, you’ll see your referral URL to the Book Cave home page, as well as be able to generate referral links to any page on the site, including blog pages. You can also see your earnings and how many people you’ve referred have visited the site. Also on this page, under “Creatives” are images you can use to promote Book Cave, should you desire to.
Before submitting your affiliate application, please read the affiliate agreement.
Let us know in the comments below if you have any questions about becoming and acting as a Book Cave affiliate.