As an ebook author, you may have many of these characteristics.
1. Homeland Security probably monitors your Internet searches.
2. You may find it easier to write out your thoughts and opinions rather than express them out loud.
3. As an ebook author, you think ebooks are just as great (or even better!) as print books and you often use an ereader to read.
4. You often take a relaxing break from writing by . . . writing something else.
5. When you’re not writing, you can usually be found with your nose in a book—or, more likely, an ebook.
6. Friends and family all know they may see all their quirks played out in the pages of your novels.
7. Your friends and families don’t like to watch movies with you because you always correctly guess the ending.
8. You may find yourself rewriting actual conversations in your head while you’re having them with people.
9. Reading a book isn't just an enjoyable experience anymore; you find yourself critiquing any novel you read and figuring out how you would write it differently.
10. You love it when readers point out typos in your ebook, because since you're an ebook author, you know you can easily fix them and improve your book.
11. You are constantly writing a story in your head—and usually it's far more interesting than what's going on around you.
12. You keep a paper and pen/pencil handy to write those ideas that pop into your head at the most inopportune moments.
13. You may get real and imaginary characters mixed up. (“Wait, did I have that conversation with you, or did that just happen in my book?”)
14. You always have a writing project that you’re working on—and sometimes you have several at a time!
Do you demonstrate some of these characteristics of an ebook author? We’d love to hear which in the comments below! If you'd like to learn more about Book Cave author promotions, please enter your email below and click the "Learn More" button.
Do you have a blog idea or topic you know our readers or authors would love? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you could get your blog featured.