Are you a book wyrm? Then you'll probably identify with some of these feelings!
- The special feeling when you get lost in a book that you can't quite explain.
- The comfort of always having your favorite story to escape into when times get rough.
- Knowing that one of the hardest things in life is putting down a good book in order to fulfill adult responsibilities.
- The feeling of dread when you start a new book because you know that in just a few hundred pages it'll end.
- The deeply held truth that book wyrms are some of the greatest adventurers on
- Never being quite able to understand why some people choose to only enjoy one life--theirs--and not the thousands you've lived through reading.
- That there's a book to cure every bad mood. Special stories are kept tucked away for a rainy day.
- That some things are worth sacrificing for a good book. Like sleep. Who needs rest?
- The feelings that your addiction for books isn't one that needs to be solve.
- The feeling of joy you get when you see a really, really big book.
- That feeling that your well-intentioned list of chores will probably never get fully completed because a book always steals you away.
- That the library is the safest place on Earth and the ideal place to hide out during a zombie apocalypse. If I got books, what more do I need?
- That other book wyrms are just about the greatest people around. And if they love the same book as you? Immediate friends for life.
- That there's always room in your heart to adopt a new book.
- The feeling of embarrassment when you see that look you get from strangers when you accidentally react to a book in public.
- The pain of having variations of this conversation throughout the day: "Do dishes. No, read." "Do homework. No, read." "Go to sleep. No, read."
- Distrusting yourself because you're your own worst spoiler.
- The frustration of always having to fill in your friends who haven't read the book on intricate plot details after watching the movie.
- The stressful feelings from trying to pack the right books that you'll be reading on a vacation, but also having to keep room for less important items, like clothes.
- That the characters in your books have never let you down or not been there when you needed them.
- Except for those unforgivable times when they let their author kill them off and you cried for days.
- The feeling of unfairness when you got grounded from books, not people, as a child.
- The struggle of wanting all your friends to read the same books as you, but not wanting to hand over your most prized possessions.
Keep on readying, book wyrms!
Do you have a blog idea or topic you know our readers would love? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you could get your blog featured.