Write Your Book in a Flash shows business executives, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders how to get focused fast, so you can write your book without tearing your hair out.
Most people dream of writing a book, but they get stopped in their tracks because of a fatal flaw. Without a clear system for writing a book, nothing gets finished.
The secret to completing a book quickly is to have a system. Unlike books that show you why you should write a book, this book actually shows you how to write a book! You’ll discover:
- How to write a simple outline that makes the writing process faster and easier
- How to get stunning testimonials to help sell your book
- How to find and manage beta readers who will share honest feedback before the book is published
- How to research interesting ideas, stories, and facts so you never run out of ideas or information
- How to overcome “The Imposter Syndrome” and other limiting beliefs that stifle nearly every would-be author
- Clear examples that show you what to do (and what not to do)
- Empowering exercises that show you how to write better and faster
- Simple how-to steps anyone can follow to write a book
You’re about to learn a simple and proven system for writing a book that matters. Even if you hated writing in the past, you’ll finally feel good about writing your book. Most importantly, you’ll have all the tools you need to get the job done!
This is the perfect book to read if you are a thought leader, entrepreneur, or business executive who wants to write a business book to build your personal brand, open doors to new opportunities, and leave a legacy of wisdom to future generations. Business leaders who write books get more clients at higher fees, have more impact, develop more credibility, and have more influence where it matters most: in front of clients, customers, and prospects.
Unlike other books on writing, Write Your Book in a Flash doesn’t debate the pros and cons of self-publishing vs. traditional publishing. Instead, it shows how to use your own work style and personal strengths, preferences, and personality, so you can write the book you were meant to share with the world.