Out of the billions people existing, millions of them find true love let alone getting a date difficult. Once a person competes in the dating arena, factors such as age, religion, habits, and hobbies often become core obstacles to his love life. There is no wonder that this 2015, in the U.S alone, 49,250,000 people have tried online dating. But the algorithms have only credited to 20% committed relationships. One of the main problems is the active presence of romance scams. Scammers pretending to be dedicated lovers have earned millions from their victims. They would use an attractive profile then take it down to convince a victim of their commitment. A pro scammer would use certain techniques to ensure that the victim is blinded by love. Eventually, the scammer would persuade his victim to provide financial assistance and in the worst scenarios, endanger a victim’s life.
In this book, you will find:
- What exactly is a romance scam
- How to identify a scammer by profile
- Scammers' psychological tips
- Safety online: what you can do to protect yourself
- The testimonies of real victims
- Best actions when you are in a scam: how not to leave a stinker unpunished