Are you ready to finally overcome your pain and move from Undone to Undefeated?
In this uplifting and encouraging book, author and speaker Elizabeth Meyers reveals her own personal struggle with depression following the death of her son with raw transparency. She takes you on a journey of her evolving faith as she learns how to reconcile her suffering with a loving, all-powerful God. Reading her authentic account will inspire you to embrace solid reasons to hold on to hope, even in the face of unimaginable loss.
If you have ever wondered why a good God allows people to suffer, then this book is for you!
This engaging and vulnerable look at what it means to trust God in the face of heart-shattering depression and anxiety will show you how to conquer your doubts and delight in the certainty of God’s love. You will learn to confidently own the victory Jesus has already won for you.
Undefeated: From Trial to Triumph will show you
- the best questions to ask God when you are facing a painful situation
- how to trust God when life gets turned upside down and nothing makes sense
- what to do when circumstances seemed stacked against you
- how to know that God is relentlessly on your side
- why you can be confident you were created for victory and how to claim it
- what to do with your doubts about God’s goodness
- how to stand strong in your faith when your world falls apart
- why you can can be confident of God’s love for you even when life is hard
- how to cope with seemingly unanswered prayers
- how God really sees you when you are struggling
- and so much more!
When faith and reality collide . . .
Though the subject matter looms large and heavy, Elizabeth’s down-to-earth and engaging style helps you think through big thoughts in bite-sized pieces. This is not a lofty or academic treatise. This book is a practical “in-the-trenches” guide for dealing with the day-to-day battles you face, as well as the trials, traumas, and tragedies you may encounter along the way.
“She confronts the questions most of us think, but would not dare to voice. Yet, in that questioning, the author discovers a deeper truth.” —Amazon review
With this book, you also get free online access to the Resilient Life Library packed with free downloads to help you rev up your resiliency, increase your influence, and win at life.
Here are just a few of the resources you will find inside the online library:
- 10 Keys to Overcoming Adversity
- A printable prayer guide and journal to make spending daily time with God doable
- 5 Roads to Resilience
- A discussion guide to use this book for your small group or book club
- 10 Promises of God You Don’t Want to Forget
- Plus tips and scriptures to help you overcome anxiety and depression
- Many other valuable tools, helps, and cheat sheets.
You were created for victory. It’s time to start living like it!
Don’t feel beat up by life any longer. Stop fighting the wrong battles and start living victoriously today. Pick up your copy right now so you can live the fulfilling life you were created for!
You’ve got nothing to lose, except the emotional weight of feeling defeated.