Master a Mac without jargon and complications.
Once you go Mac, you never go back. And if you have this book, you’ll be more than happy to never go back. In The Ultimate Mac User Book, we’ve made a bold attempt to unveil an ideal Mac setup that works for anyone. Whether you’re switching from Windows or want to upgrade your knowledge of macOS, this is for you.
Here’s what you’ll learn from the book:
- The anatomy of Mac’s interface. How to set up your new Mac for years of use.
- Basic and advanced shortcuts for all jobs on Mac.
- Alternatives to popular Windows apps.
- Ready-to-use workflows for writers, designers, developers, students, as well as people of any profession who want to hit new productivity milestones on Mac.
- 20 hacks every seasoned Mac user should be using (but only a few actually do) in the bonus chapter.
Reliable and intuitive, Macs still require a certain level of tech fluency. The family of Apple’s Macintosh operating systems is very versatile, with tons of features and enhancements built on top of each other. Navigating through all of them can be complicated. Especially if you’re a new user. Especially if you have no time to figure out how things work—you just want them to work. We’ll solve the problem for you with this book.