After a long day of hard work, nothing helps you shake off your stress like a good massage. Well, I’m here to tell you that giving a great massage can feel just as good as receiving one!
I’m Shai Plonski, and I’ve been teaching Thai Massage for over fifteen years. I’ve helped over three thousand people across three continents rediscover the lost art of healing through touch, and in this book, I’m going to pass my most effective and beneficial techniques on to you.
The truth is, you don’t need special equipment like a professional quality massage bed to give a great massage—in fact, you don’t even need any special training. Modern Thai Massage is a deeply meditative experience that comes from the heart.
And while most people think massage is all about the person on the receiving end, I’m here to tell you that Thai Massage can be just as beneficial and relaxing for the practitioner. Practicing these powerful techniques can help heal your mind, body, and spirit in one incredible experience.
This book will show you:
- Clear, detailed, step-by-step instructions for each massage technique
- The many benefits of each movement
- How to ensure the safety and comfort of your loved ones when giving them a massage
- Detailed instructions for giving massages in any position or location, from a bed to a mat on the floor
- Downloadable PDF checklists of customized massage routines just for you
If you want better health, a calmer mind, and stronger, more compassionate relationships, I urge you to read The Joy of Giving Massage to begin improving your life today.
If you’re a fan of The Massage Bible by Susan Mumford, Couple’s Massage Handbook by Helen Hodgson or Tantric Massage Beginner’s Guide by Crystal Hardie and Rick Reynolds, you will love this book!