Have you ever dreamed of traveling to different parts of the world for weeks to months or even years at a time and experience the beauty of the differences in culture, language, and geography—without breaking your bank?
It’s time to ditch brief holiday travels packed with fast-paced itineraries and bucket-lists where the mantra is “more is better.” Instead, it’s time to slow down and experience the soul of a place where the mantra is “less is more.”
The Art of Slow Travel is a comprehensive travel guide that shows in a step-by-step manner how anyone armed with an independent spirit can make their slow travel dream come true and on a budget.
Whether you wish to embark on a journey of your dreams for two weeks or two months or two years, inside, you will find
- the ethos and mindset of the slow traveler
- choosing your destination(s) and travel budget planning
- how to make money while traveling and volunteer
- all about overland travel, cheap/free flights, and layovers
- common cultural faux pas and diving into the local lingo
- ways to connect with the local community, find your tribe, and beat the travel blues
- practical tips, resources, and hacks for smart and money-wise travels
A must-read whether you are a solo traveler/traveling with friends or an aspiring/seasoned one.