How to lose fat, gain muscle and stay in shape without wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym even if you’ve never touched weights before
Do you know that physically inactive people start naturally losing muscle after their 30s? Do you worry that after reaching midlife you will never feel and look like you used to be? Do you want a simple and minimalist workout to finally have your fitness under control?
Regardless of your age or sex, you can build muscle and functional strength while optimizing your health without having to waste your time or money for the gym membership, expensive trainers and magic supplements.
Whether you are just getting started or have been training your entire life, Strength Training over 40 has you covered.
In Strength Training over 40, you will discover
- how to get the results you want with the least amount of effort
- why cardio is a waste of time
- six simple exercises (+18 alternatives) to get into shape in no time
- simple and sustainable workout you can do even at home without gym equipment
- a minimalistic workout plan that will save you several hours a week compared to traditional split workouts
- how to adjust workout if you have specific goals (building muscle, strength or endurance)
- progression methods to make ensure that you are always advancing in your fitness goals
- suggestions on how to make your workouts less intensive or more challenging depending on your fitness level needs
- 7 tips how to increase your workout motivation
- practical tips on proper nutrition without counting calories
- a no-BS guide to supplements that’ll save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars on useless (and sometimes even dangerous) pills, powders, and potions
Plus as a bonus, you‘ll also get 2 additional books: Macro Diet and Healthy Eating for Men to help you to stay fit without sacrificing your favorite foods.
In these bonus books, you‘ll discover
- what is the easiest way to calculate your calorie needs to maintain healthy weight, burn fat or build muscle
- a complete guide to protein, carbohydrates, fat and how much of each is essential for you
- why avoiding carbs or fats is hurting your progress – and what to do instead
- how much protein you need and why 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is excessive protein intake for most people
- how to indulge with flexible dieting and still see results
- amazing recipes (with pictures in complimentary PDF)
- which diet is the most highly recommended for men
- the foods and drinks that are the best for your health, and which are the worst
- how to replace belly fat with a more muscular body
- and so much more!
Imagine, just 8 or 12 weeks from now, receiving constant compliments from friends and relatives about how great and young you look “for your age” and asking to tell them your secret.
So, even if you’ve never lifted any weight or never been to the gym, even if you have no idea about strength training, nutrition, or where to begin with your fitness journey, this 3-in-1 bundle will guide you from a complete newbie to a fitness nut with the strong, healthy and good-looking body.
It’s true that strength declines with age, and your abilities are changing with each passing year. That doesn’t have to mean you give up and let your body rot away.
The only way to never reach your destination is never to start the journey.