Are you an author working to find a readership? Discover a comprehensive guide that will get you more reviews, a robust newsletter, and consistent book sales.
The Self-Publish Strong box set contains hundreds of tips and tricks that will save you years of research and experimenting, as well as thousands of dollars on courses and webinars. All of it has been used and proven successful by indie author Andrea Pearson on the 35+ books she has written and published.
In this box set, you’ll discover:
1. An automatic drip campaign that will sell your books for years
2. Where (and how) to find quality subscribers
3. What to do with subscribers when you have them
4. How to run big-bang promotional campaigns
5. Several tips and tricks for Facebook ads
6. A fool-proof system for getting reviews
7. What makes a good (or bad) landing page
8. How to find and train beta readers
And much more, all in a succinct, no-fluff, down-to-business manner.
Take the guesswork out of the self-publishing process. Get the Self-Publish Strong box set now.
Andrea Pearson has been self-publishing since early 2011. She has published over two million words under two pen names, including 30+ novels, several non-fiction books, multiple novellas and short stories, and over a hundred articles for professional blogs and websites. She was executive director for the Indie Author Hub group for a year and a half, and she is frequently invited to teach about successful self-publishing in podcast interviews and at conferences and conventions.