It’s not about how much money you make. It’s about how well you manage it.
What you do with your money today can have a long-lasting impact on how your life will be in the years to come. If you manage your finances well early on, you’ll be setting yourself up for a comfortable and secure future.
This comprehensive guide will tackle all the essentials of money management—from budgeting and banking to investing and taxes.
In Peeps, Let’s Talk About Money here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- The valuable money lessons that you should have been taught in school—it’s not too late to learn them
- The crucial items you should always include in your budget—including one that’s often overlooked
- Practical tips to help you spend less (without feeling deprived or left behind)
- Why you need more than one source of income—even if your current job is paying you a lot
- The #1 mistake young people make when using credit cards (and what to do when you can’t avoid it)
- How to build your credit history without drowning in debt
- The difference between tax deductions and tax credits, and how to take full advantage of their benefits
- When to consider getting a prenuptial agreement . . . no matter how much you love your future spouse
- How to invest like a pro without having to pick stocks or study the stock market
- And much more.
Managing your money may seem like a chore at first, but as you practice it regularly, it will become a lifelong habit that comes naturally. The key is to get started, keep learning and keep on applying the financial lessons you’ve learned.
Learn how to make the right financial decisions that will secure your future.