Do You Want to Eat All Your Favorite Foods (Yes, Including Ice-Cream and Chocolate) and Still Lose Weight?
Imagine having a daily meal of roast with gravy, potatoes, your favorite veggies, a crispy salad and a serving of ice-cream. Is it possible to eat all that food and lose weight?
The short answer is yes.
The long answer is yes if you’re doing one meal a day intermittent fasting.
Eating just one meal a day isn’t as hard as you may think, especially keeping in mind there are barely any restrictions when it comes to the foods you can consume.
One meal a day intermittent fasting gives you hardcore results without making you feel starved and deprived.
Not only does it contribute to sustainable, long term weight loss, it can also improve your health and slow down the aging process.
In fact, research reveals that intermittent fasting could be an effective management and therapeutic strategy for serious conditions like heart disease and even certain types of cancer.
While there are many ways to do intermittent fasting, one meal a day plans happen to be the most effective type if you want to:
- Be slimmer, fitter and generally healthier
- Train your body and your mind
- Experience a massive energy boost that lasts all-day long
- Sustain mental clarity and focus for long periods of time
- Be free from having to plan numerous meals every single day
Intermittent fasting is nothing new. It’s been practiced for millennia by our predecessors. Romans ate just one meal a day to maintain sharpness. The same applied to warriors from numerous civilizations.
Today, elite athletes like Rhonda Rousey and Herschel Walker eat just one meal a day to boost their performance. If it works for them, it’s definitely going to work for you.
In One Meal a Day Intermittent Fasting, you will discover:
- The cool things intermittent fasting does to your body
- All the finger-licking foods you can eat each day and still lose weight
- Simple to follow recipes for enjoyable and satiating meal creation
- How one meal a day intermittent fasting outperforms all other methods and why it’s so much better
- 12 science-backed health benefits of intermittent fasting and why you can’t get such results in any other way
- The secret of triggering autophagy: the body’s powerful cellular regeneration mechanism
- A comprehensive week-long guide for intermittent fasting beginners
- One meal a day meal planning secrets from the pros
- And much more!
Fasting is much easier than many people believe it to be. In addition, it’s such a flexible approach towards health improvement, that you’ll definitely find a routine that’s just right for your needs.
You don’t need to give up your favorite foods and you don’t have to follow a strict nutritional schedule to make intermittent fasting work for you.
In fact, you remain in control the entire time. Not only that but you’ll also enjoy a ton of freedom since meal prep is limited when you adopt the lifestyle.