Halloween, the day where the veil between the normal and the paranormal is as thin as a whisker on a witch’s chin . . .
Twenty-three original cozy mysteries cook up tales of fun, mayhem, and murder!
With a sprinkle of seniors with sharp minds and smart mouths, a dash of witches with familiars and more sass than sense, and a pinch of whodunits in quaint little towns.
Once Upon a Halloween has your next favorite author. Who will it be?
- Nearly Departed by Patti Larsen
- A String of Perils by Penelope Cress
- The Clown, The Witch & The Cat by Steven Higgs
- Witch’s First Zombie by Valia Lind
- Costumes & Cadavers by Katherine H. Brown
- Aos si by Tommy Ueland
- Pumpkins and Premonitions by Martina Dalton
- Bait and Click by Kari Ganske
- Candy Korn Killer by Brittany E. Brinegar
- A Witchy Spookfest by Rhonda Hopkins
- Sweet Scary Deal by Judith A. Barrett
- The Black Rose by Louise R. Innes
- Murder and the Showgirl by Lynda Brunelle
- Murder at the Pawstume Party: A Pupcakes and Pawtries Cozy Mystery by Daphne McLean
- Halloween Cat Crimes by Julia Koty
- Tea is for Tricks by Karen Sue Walker
- Take Your Pixie by Willow Mason
- A Shaman’s Samhain by Belinda White
- Scandal at Samhain by Carly Reid
- The Mystery of Alice by K.E. O’Connor
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow-Point by Linda M. Au
- Hunting Witches by Annie Whittaker
- Halloween Hoedowns Can Be Deadly by Ryan Rivers