Going off the Grid: escape the toxicity of polluted cities, and discover the secret to a healthier and happier life.
Are you aware of the price of living in the city?
We’re not talking about your money.
We’re talking about your health, sanity, and happiness.
A recent study by Melbourne Institute showed that people living in urban areas are more likely to experience depression and anxiety, as well as other mental health problems.
And that’s not even the worst of it.
Exposure to polluted city air has been linked to lower cognitive development and higher use of psychiatric meds among children.
The city is literally poisoning your kids.
Of course, urban living does have its advantages, but are you willing to pay such a high price for them?
More and more people are now realizing that ditching the city leads to a stress-free, healthy life. Not to mention the financial benefits of not paying for utilities and rent.
So if you, too, are looking to escape, but have no idea how to do it, then you’ve come to the right place.
And you’ll be happy to know that it only takes as little as 30 days to escape the smog-smothered urban jungles and find your happiness in the country.
In Off Grid Living 2022-2023, you will discover:
- How you can live off the grid without giving up any of your luxuries or technology
- What to look for when choosing the perfect location for your self-sustaining refuge
- How to install different types of water systems in your off grid home
- A huge variety of electricity options: You’ll discover how to use solar, wind, and geothermal sources to power your off grid home and all your gadgets
- How to grow organic, pesticide-free food without spending a ridiculous amount of time and money
- A comprehensive list of the best US states for off grid living (Hint: Some states actually have it all—great weather, beautiful nature, and cheap properties!)
- Tips for becoming completely self-sufficient, including strategies for saving an insane amount of money that you’d usually spend on urban living expenditures
- And much more.
Even if you’re not ready to say goodbye to your urban lifestyle just yet, you should still explore what going off the grid actually means and all its potential benefits.
In fact, there are many ways to get the best out of both worlds.
So take charge and give yourself and your family a chance at a healthier, more fulfilled life.