Leave the chaos of city life for a true feeling of independence and self-sufficiency.
Are you getting increasingly dissatisfied and disillusioned with the nonstop daily grind?
Do you find yourself daydreaming about lakes, forests, trails, and cultivating the land, as your officemates drone on about their favorite movies and awesome video games?
Do you value environmental health, sustainability, renewable energy, and related advocacies more than your conventional-minded friends do?
If these are your realities even while surrounded by the comforts of modern living, you just might be cut out for a wonderful life off the grid!
Home Power Magazine says there are close to 200,000 families living off the grid in the United States.
Worldwide, the figure is estimated to be around 2 billion.
Evidently, there are countless individuals and families who have turned their dream of flourishing off the grid into reality.
Like you, they have longed for a more autonomous, less wasteful, and nature-based lifestyle.
And because they are now living the off-grid dream, it means you can, too.
This comprehensive guide will take you through each strategic step in the process of preparing, building, and finally settling into a healthy and productive life independent from grid technology.
In Off Grid Living for Beginners, you will discover
- why living off the grid is an exceedingly viable alternative to the hectic city lifestyle
- the 6-step long-term approach used by successful homestead dwellers that you can adopt to your own situation
- how to practice living off the grid while you’re still completely dependent on grid technology
- how to determine if a land property is ideal for off-grid home building
- how you can stay connected to the outside world from your off-grid home
- practical instructions for beginners on small-scale agriculture, livestock raising, and other means of living off the land
- why and how you can live well in a rural setting, even if you’ve always been a city dweller
- how to set up water, energy, heating, cooling, composting systems and more, which are crucial to living off the grid
- 10+ ways of earning enough income to sustain your off-grid lifestyle
- And much more.
The mere prospect of abandoning everything and everyone in the city for an uncertain existence on some rural homestead may be enough to discourage you.
In honest, practical terms, Off Grid Living for Beginners explains each of the different options you can take. You can live off the grid only partially, for instance.
And if you wish to detach completely from grid-technology networks, there are proven strategies for a safe, smooth, and successful transition.
It’s going to be a challenge, certainly. But you will be working toward invaluable, lifelong benefits.
If you’re ready to embrace off-grid living and enjoy the rewards of self-sufficiency in a natural environment, then buy now.