Are you seeking out a healthy way to help yourself overcome eating issues or an eating disorder?
Are you already familiar with the concept of mindful eating, but you want to find a book that you can use as your bible on the subject?
Maybe you have tried eating mindfully before, but know that without the relevant and vital information you need, any attempts to change your diet will likely be futile.
Or perhaps you have never even heard of mindful eating, but you are desperate to make a change for the better and are willing to try anything?
Have no fear! Mindful Eating is the perfect book for you, packed with essential tips and tricks about how you can begin changing your diet for the better, and subsequently improve your life in the process.
And the best part? If you follow the guidance in this book, then you can still eat whatever you want!
Mindfulness is a practice that allows you to gain control over your eating habits and make changes for the better. Mindful eating allows you to seek methods that tackle eating problems head on, and release their power over you.
Gone will be the days of stressfully counting calories, restricting what you can eat, and creating a bad relationship with food.
Reading this book will not only change the way that you eat, but it will also change your life. Can you really afford to miss out and such life-altering information?
Inside Mindful Eating discover
- How to to find the middle ground between restrictive eating and eating mindlessly
- How you can eat any food you want if you are a mindful eater (absolutely no foods are off-limits)
- How to Find Joy in Every Bite
- How to cope with your personal and emotional problems without overeating
- How to identify overeating triggers and how to deal with them
- Practical tips to help you with your weight loss efforts
- How to eat Mindfully during holidays, special events, or when going out
- How to overcome binge eating, emotional eating, and other eating disorders in a healthy way
- How to deal with your cravings
- And much, much more!
Isn’t it time you took back control of what you put into your body?
Grab a copy of Mindful Eating, and change your life for the better today!