Are you looking for a diet that doesn’t force you to give up one of life’s greatest pleasures, FOOD? Do you want to lose weight quickly and consistently? Do you want to maintain your new shape forever with no effort? If so, the Mediterranean Diet is what you need!
In 2010, the Mediterranean diet was proclaimed “Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity” by UNESCO. Its most significant peculiarity is that you can easily follow a balanced diet from a nutritional point of view thanks to olive oil, fish, vegetables, bread, pasta, cereals, and even wine!
In a world filled with tiresome and harmful fad diets that only offer short-term results, the Mediterranean Diet provides you with an easy-to-follow and hassle-free path to sustainable, long-term weight loss.
Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Beginners is NOT the traditional diet book with a recipes section: it helps you understand how to structure your meals according to YOUR daily life.
You will find a well-defined plan for structuring your day in the first two most important weeks from the beginning of the diet, based on YOUR daily caloric intake.
Here is what you will find inside:
- the Mediterranean Diet explained in detail with pros, cons, and health benefits;
- a complete list of ingredients, with tips and tricks to create delicious meals;
- 1 standard meal plan that will help you find your caloric intake to start your diet without feeling hungry;
- a large number of recipes, all tested and selected for every need;
- recipes structured in macro subchapters to help you choose what to do with the various meals of the day, whether you are always in a hurry or you have more time available;
- and much more.
Are you ready to lose weight and feel better about living YOUR life to the fullest?
Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Beginners will help you all along the way to reach your goals and, most importantly, keep them as long as possible!