If you have always wanted to get and stay fit eating the foods you love, then keep reading . . .
- Do you want to lose belly fat, enjoy better health or build some lean muscle?
- Do you want a super flexible diet that leaves some room to enjoy treats or foods like cookies?
- Do you struggle with balancing and tracking your macros?
- Do you struggle with meal planning?
- Do you want to get food ideas what to cook?
- Do you want to spend less time in the kitchen?
- Are you sick and tired of extremely restrictive diets, small portions and tasteless food?
- Are you tired and worn down, no matter how much sleep you get or coffee you drink?
- Have you tried countless other solutions but nothing seems to work?
If you answered YES to at least one question, you should definitely learn more about macro diet. It can make fantastic changes in your life!
Macro diet focuses on getting optimal quantities of 3 essential macros—carbohydrates, proteins, and fats—that you need for your health, functioning, and preventing nutrient deficiencies.
Research, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, found that what you’re eating, as well as how much, is important for both fat loss and general health. By tracking your macros, you’ll be able to make sure you’re not only prioritizing nutrient-dense foods but eating them in the amounts your body needs.
The macro diet is not just for weight loss or gain—it’s also ideal for maintaining your health in the long run.
In Macro Diet Cookbook, you’ll discover:
- What is the easiest way to calculate your calorie needs to maintain healthy weight, burn fat or build muscle
- Complete guide to protein, carbohydrates, fat and how much of each is essential for you
- Why avoiding carbs or fats is hurting your progress—and what to do instead
- How much protein do you need and why 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is excessive protein intake for most people
- What you should eat to hit our macro targets
- Everything You Need to know about macro diet and balancing your meals
- Optimal macros ratio that will avoid any potential nutrient deficiencies and associated problems
- How to indulge with flexible dieting and still see results
- 100 amazing recipes with pictures for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snacks that your whole family will love!
- Recipe instructions that are simple and accessible to all cooking skill levels
- Macro-balanced Meal Plans to help get you started without using calorie counting apps
- Practical tips for meal planning and meal prep
- Answers to all frequently asked questions about the macro diet
- . . . and so much more!