Have you tried to lose weight in the past and are finding it harder as you get older?
If you’re a woman over 50, you may be even more interested in losing weight than you were at 30.
At this age, many women experience a slowing metabolism at a rate of about 50 calories per day.
Slowing metabolism coupled with less exercise, muscular degeneration, and the potential for increased cravings can make it extremely difficult to control weight gain.
Since the book Keto Beginners Guide For Women Over 50 was designed for newbies, the recipes are sorted by top keto ingredients plus the beverages section.
Inside the book you will find:
- 12 keto foods: learn how to get the most benefits from restricting carbs
- List of best sweeteners, fruits and vegetables, nuts, snacks, flour and even alcohol on keto
- The understanding of ketosis
- Beauty tips from keto products
- Homemade, DIY face masks from top keto products which have an anti-aging effect and help smooth out the wrinkles
- Sweet and savory recipes of keto fat bombs
- 55 simple, everyday ketogenic diet recipes that are both practical and satisfying for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and more
- The special chapter with keto beverages