Do you want to instinctively know when and what to eat? Do you want to lose weight solely by listening to your body’s cues?
If so, Intuitive Eating Guide: The Anti-Diet Solution For Building a Healthy Relationship With Food is the right book for you!
If you want to slim down and improve health without fad dieting and calorie restrictions, then learning to be a mindful eater is the way to go!
Did you know that metabolic diseases and weight gain have a strong psychological base? Did you know that those who’ve lost weight successfully didn’t count calories, but listened to their bodies? That’s right! Intuitive eating helps you overcome binge eating by addressing mental contributors to weight gain.
This book shows you how to get in touch with your natural appetite for healthy foods. Here, you will learn how to listen to your body’s cues and discern real from emotional hunger and true calorie exhaust from boredom to finally stop eating habitually and start choosing the healthy foods your body needs.
Whether you’re trying to lose weight or improve the quality of your diet, the solution lies in breaking through mental blockages and emotional suppression and learning to identify true, organic nutritional needs. This way, you won’t waste time bouncing between starving and overeating, but invest creativity and thought in your food choices to heal both physically and psychologically.
Inside this book, you’ll find the information and guidelines to grow intuitive eating skills by:
- Distinguishing real from emotional hunger
- Learn when and why do you feel a sudden need for binge-eating
- How to truly know which foods and meal sizes fit your stomach and benefit your health
- How to choose foods that are both healthy and satisfying
- Building a healthy, intuitive relationship with food
- Learn how emotional triggers affect your body appetite
- Learn to identify and control cravings
- Start eating mindfully and observing physical sensations before and after eating
- Analyze your past associations and memories related eating and attitudes to food
- Reevaluate eating patterns and habits to eliminate habitual eating
- Start eating slowly and savoring your food to eat the right amounts
- And much, much more!
In this book, you will find out how to lose weight simply by looking inside and being creative with food! Forget about diets! Your life changes today, as you learn to eat in the moment and savor each bite to treat your body, mind, and soul.
Start growing your eating intuition right now! A healthy, delicious diet your body needs isn’t hidden in fancy meal plans. Your body already knows what it needs to get better and lose weight, and the simple steps to start listening to it are only a few clicks away!