Community Ratings (1)
Click or tap each bar for details
Hunting demons isn’t exactly how Audrey expected to spend the rest of eternity, but with the help of a mentor who is equally parts infuriating and attractive, she’s about to discover if she’s part of a sick cosmic joke, or fated for something epic.
Death was only the beginning.
No one’s afterlife is as dispiriting as Audrey’s—at least that’s what she believes after waking up dead without her memories and being promptly assigned to hunt demons for the rest of eternity.
She’s convinced there’s been a cosmic mistake; after all, she’d rather discuss the color of her nails than break them on angelic weapons. It doesn’t help that her trainer, Logan, is as infuriating as he is attractive.
When an ancient weapon of unparalleled power chooses Audrey as its wielder, attracting the cautious gazes of her fellow hunters and the attention of Satan himself, Logan is the only one she can trust. With Satan’s eyes now fixed on Audrey, a battle for the safety of the living looms in the shadows.
Fans of This Present Darkness, The Shack, The Mortal Instruments, and Supernatural won’t want to miss this epic story of unfailing love and adventure.
– Gold Medal Winner (Huntress): 2018 Illumination Awards
– Best Inspirational Novel (Huntress): 2017 Ozarks Indie Book Festival
– Best Debut Author (Julie Hall): 2017 Ozarks Indie Book Festival
– 2nd Place Winner (Huntress): 2017 ReadFree.ly 50 Best Indie Books of Year
– 1st Place Winner (Huntress): 2012 Women of Faith Writing Contest