Have you ever struggled to lose weight or gain muscle?
You’re not alone.
For years I struggled with my weight. Jumping from one fad diet to another. I started to believe it was impossible to get lean and muscular without good genetics or steroids. Then I realized the problem.
Temporary diets lead to temporary results. But let’s be honest, no one wants to eat chicken and broccoli every day. There must be a better way . . .
What if I told you I lost 30 pounds without eliminating foods like pizza and ice cream? Sound like a dream? Absolutely not.
The truth is, you can’t deprive yourself of foods that you enjoy forever. In this book, you’ll discover the “secrets” to flexible dieting—how to balance eating for health and eating for enjoyment. But it doesn’t stop there.
To create lasting weight loss, you can’t just follow a diet. You need to follow a lifestyle. This revolutionary guide reveals everything you need to know to transform your body forever, including:
- How to drink alcohol without sabotaging your goals
- How to eat at restaurants and still lose weight
- The simple habits and routines that lead to lasting fat loss
- Everything you’ve always wanted to know about intermittent fasting
- A practical guide to macros and IIFYM (if it fits your macros)
- The 12 principles of weightlifting to maximize strength, muscle mass, and endurance
- Fast and effective fat burning workouts—including high intensity interval training (HIIT)
- The dirty secrets that supplement companies don’t want you to know
- A foolproof guide to staying in shape while traveling
Best of all, this is a book you can trust because it’s backed by over 1,000 scientific studies. There are no gimmicks or tricks. You’ll strictly get what works and nothing that doesn’t.