Looking for a brand-new hobby?
The creative arts are right here on your doorstep in one ultimate guide. Learn how to crochet, quilt, cricut and weave beautiful sashiko patterns with easy-to-follow instructions for beginners! Includes everything you need to get started.
What’s inside . . .
- How to get the gear you need
- How to master the technical basics
- How to read and follow patterns
- How to speak like a seasoned designer
- Over 30 themes and patterns—perfect for practice and great for gifts
- The fascinating history of quilting and its evolution
- Requisite equipment and alternative accessories
- Scintillating, step-by-step instructions for the novice needler
- Common blunders
- How to start a quilting store
- How to set up
- Your Cricut toolkit’s applications
- The cutting basics—and beyond
- A host of tips
- The fascinating history of sashiko
- The “ins and outs” of stellar stitching
- Pattern options: mainstays and the process of creating new ones
- Everything there is to know about your standard sewing gear
- Advanced techniques (made easy)
- Fresh accessories . . . AND MORE!
Get it now.