Fear that joy has passed you by? Plagued by worry over what other people think? Struggling to get through each day? With training in behavioral therapy and knowledge gained at the feet of spiritual gurus, respected author Jacqui Penn has helped hundreds break out of ruts and build fulfilling futures. And now she’s here to show you the way to wipe out negativity and tackle the world with sparkling confidence.
Choose to Change is a powerful, fluff-free tool for kicking self-defeating practices to the curb and embracing personal empowerment. Featuring thought-provoking questions and a gentle manner, Penn’s conversational tone demystifies the true roadblocks on the path to positivity. And by following these simple but profound ideas, you’ll dismantle destructive habits and replace them with a newfound zeal for each sunrise.
In Choose to Change: It’s your life, you’ll discover:
- expertise to help point you toward a vibrant outlook,
- a friendly, chatty approach so you can safely pull down your own barriers,
- how to let go of what’s holding you back so you’ll aspire to new, exciting goals,
- actionable guidance for analyzing and making purposeful choices to find enrichment,
- access to a free downloadable journal, inspirational quotes,
- and much, much more!
Choose to Change: It’s your life is the enlightening first book in the Happiness is One Choice Away self-help series. If you like straightforward lessons, empathic advice, and finding motivation, then you’ll love Jacqui Penn’s uplifting resource.
Buy Choose to Change: It’s your life to stand tall today!