In Checkout: The Step-by-Step, 7C Method to Build a Dominant eCommerce Brand, Neil Verma, a former corporate brand executive and Founder of eBrandBuilders, introduces the 7C Method, an end-to-end brand strategy designed specifically for eCommerce. The result of an exhaustive study of the top 200 eCommerce brands blended with blue-chip brand secrets, it’s the only branding book of its kind. And the 7C’s aren’t another growth hack: this is a holistic brand strategy that eliminates guesswork, optimizes resources, and gives you back your time.
In the book you will
- Discover specific, actionable processes to plan your business benchmarks and get profitable in 9-15 months (or less!), eliminating the FOMO panic created by the constantly shifting sands of eCommerce.
- Never rely on discounting again. Learn how to build brand value, which trumps functional value and attracts customers happy to pay a premium.
- Build a competition-proof brand by precisely defining your brand’s “Soleness,” your brand’s unique offer that speaks directly to your target audience, can’t be imitated, and frees you from margin-destroying price wars.
- Design creative assets that don’t just look good but resonate with your audience because they’re tied to your larger purpose. With guidance on brand name, logo, colors, typography, and packaging, create meaningful symbols for a sticky brand where repeat customers are the norm.
- Evolve from content marketer to branded media publisher with the art of brand storytelling. Express your brand’s unique perspective with straightforward writing frameworks and editorial tools that take the hard labor out of content creation and position your brand as a top-of-mind, trusted expert. It’s brand marketing 2.0.
- Smartly allocate your resources into an omnichannel approach that targets your brand’s audience and shortens the buyer’s journey. By only investing in the channels that make a difference, create 3-5x the ROI and cut customer acquisition costs by 30%-50%.