Learn how to go back to a natural way of eating that’s delicious, effective, and healing!
The Carnivore diet—zero carb diet, the buzzy plan that says the absence of carbohydrates, including fruits and vegetables. Just meat. Seriously. But before your inner burger fan gets too excited, you need to hear the details:
- So what do you really eat on a diet? A no-carb diet, the carnivore diet is a 100% animal-based diet.
- Is this dieting, however, right for you? This carnivore cookbook may help you decide, including how to survive the first month. Why not try it?
- Do we need to eat many plants for good health? What is the evidence that our human ancestors survived and may have even thrived on a meat-based high fat diet?
- Are you a fan of intermittent fasting? Intermittent fasting is something that you can experiment with after transitioning a carnivorous diet.
Dig in this carnivore recipes book and find out:
- A beginner’s guide to an all-meat diet—5 basic rules to get started a 30-day challenge
- The benefits of carnivore diets: the carnivore diet is for weight loss, and it is definitely natural weight loss; it reduces autoimmune disorders and results in less pain and aches, better energy levels, less hunger, and better sleep
- What foods can you eat and what foods to avoid
- Extremely easy carnivore diet 2 Week meal plan and 5-day sample menu that helps you to adopt and love this diet
- Calories and macros ―Every recipe lists serving quantity, prep time, cook time, easy to follow ingredients, preparation instructions, images, and nutritional information to keep you on track