Home should be the place you run to for shelter from the world, but what if the family members who should love and protect you are the ones who have hurt you the most?
- A Stranger Comes to Springlight by Johnnie Alexander
- Hot Cocoa Summers by Brenda S. Anderson
- Grounded by Eleanor Bertin
- Ten Bottles of Sand by Sara Davison
- Blue Genes by Deb Elkink
- A Summer of Reckoning by Stacy Monson
- In an English Vintage Garden by Marion Ueckermann
When trust is shattered between brothers and sisters, parents and children, or husbands and wives, will God bless their tentative steps back to each other by healing and restoring the most important relationships in their lives?