Why Spend All Your Time Tracking Charts When You Can Have a Robot Do It?
Are you losing sleep worrying about your trades?
Do you spend all day watching your screens, anxiously awaiting the market’s next move?
Are these emotions getting in the way of your trading strategies?
Trading manually is outdated.
These days, the smart way to trade is not through monitoring individual stock prices and entering orders one by one.
In the United States, around 70%-80% of all trading volume in the stock market is done automatically using algorithmic trading.
Algorithmic trading uses computer programs following pre-set instructions to execute trades.
By using these algorithms, trades are placed automatically when the market meets the pre-set criteria.
No need to constantly check the markets and sit by your computer in case a trading opportunity comes up.
The algorithm will find these opportunities for you, based on your parameters, and act on them without you having to do anything.
Not only does algorithmic trading save you plenty of time, but it also keeps your trades from being affected by your emotions or your inexperience.
Algorithmic trading has plenty of benefits. However, because it involves computer programming, it can be challenging to get into, especially if you have no coding background.
While you won’t learn everything from just one book, this guide will give you a starting point from which you can build on.
In Algorithmic Trading, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- A simple and detailed explanation of how algorithmic trading works
- The exact steps you need to take in developing and executing a trading algorithm
- Where to get a consistent stream of trading ideas, and why you won’t use most of them
- How you can do algorithmic trading without having to learn to code
- Why you should do this step first before going live, even if you want to start executing your trade right away
- The most important risk management tool that you should apply to every trade
- 4 common pitfalls that even seasoned Algo traders make, and how to watch out for them
- Useful resources to build up your knowledge and skills in algorithmic trading
- And much more.
Even if you’re doing perfectly well with manual trading, you can still benefit from algorithmic trading.
It allows you to be more hands-off but enables you to trade even more—no more missing out on ideal opportunities because you weren’t online.
Plus, since you’ll have more time, you can use that free time to plan even better trading strategies.
Take advantage of this new technology and increase your chances of success while decreasing your workload.