Is there anything more important for kids than feeling the love of their parents?
Join Baby Giraffe’s friends in this new beautiful book about family love and care! The little ones will have a great time following forest dwellers around this sweet and funny story and they will meet Baby Giraffe’s loving family.
This book is specially thought for 2-3 year old, but anyone who likes a good snuggle will love it! As always, it is full of incredible colorful illustrations and funny, bright rhymes. In this edition, Baby Giraffe’s friends are having an amazing time with their families as they receive a good share of hugs and kisses.
My book about hugs and kisses was inspired by Sue Gerhardt. In her book Why Love Matters, he suggests the following benefits of hugs and kisses:
- Kissing your baby can help strengthen their immune system
- Affection can raise your baby’s IQ and overall intelligence
- Loving your baby and showing it through touches or by responding to baby’s signals help its brain mature without letting it get stressed out.
- Your little human feels secured, and it enables the brain to develop in various aspects.
- Your baby develops a robust stress response.
- You help your baby to hold more information in the prefrontal cortex, learn restraint over impulses, and help to adjust in social relationships.
- Kissing helps your little one get exposed to positive experiences of love.
Join them in this new adventure and have a good cuddle while doing so!
Don’t miss out, Baby Giraffe’s and her friends are waiting for you!