Do you need a guidebook for life?
You’re not alone.
Most of us struggle with how to be happy and healthy, have amazing relationships, and achieve our biggest goals and wildest dreams. But after a brush with death and a life-changing gift, author Keith McArthur resolved to learn how to be human. 18 Steps to Own Your Life is his blueprint.
With easy, actionable tips on everything from getting a better night’s sleep to connecting instantly with others, this is a concise but comprehensive instruction manual for a healthier, happier you.
This step-by-step guide to being human teaches
- Why owning your life isn’t about big changes, but taking a million tiny steps in the right direction
- Three foods you should eat more of and three foods you should avoid
- How to train yourself to be grateful in the most challenging of situations
- How to identify and eliminate the toxic people in your life
- Why you need to stop complaining today—and how to do it
- Why happiness is impossible without growth