Looking for some cheesy pickup lines that a book lover will appreciate? Or that you can laugh at? Look no further! Here is a list of some great pickup lines for book lovers.
- You had me at “I like books.”
- Are you a library book? Because I am checking you out.
- I have a library card—do you mind if I check you out?
- If I had a flower for every time I’ve thought of you, I’d have a Secret Garden.
- You are like a good novel—I just can’t get you out of my head.
- If I had to make a Patronus, I’d just think of you.
- I like books, you like books: why don’t we start writing the story of us?
- Is your name Scarlett? Because when I saw you, my heart was gone with the wind.
- Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call fine print!
- We could make such a beautiful library together.
- I know I’m not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but one glance at you and I’m already interested.
- I was reading the book of numbers yesterday, and I realized I don’t have yours.
- You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.
- Unlike everyone in Les Misérables, my love for you will never die.
- Hey cutie, I Sense you have a lot of Sensibility. Was that too Austen-tatious of me to point out?
- Charles Dickens might have given you Great Expectations, but I can meet them.
- Want to come back to my place to see my book collection?
What book-related pickup lines have you heard? Let us know in the comments below!