Are you still reaching for that pill for every little ache and pain? You might regret it.
People are becoming overly dependent on medication, which is not very good for our bodies . . . and our pockets.
According to the Consumer Healthcare Products Association, most adults in the US & UK take over-the-counter medication as a first response to minor health conditions.
People automatically take pills for a headache, a sniffle, or a pulled muscle without a second thought.
But opting for this quick fix, especially when done regularly, can seriously affect our health, even leading to addiction and death in extreme cases.
Plus, it’s a massive drain on your bank account.
You might be spending your hard-earned money on something you could be getting for much cheaper or even for free. Herbal medicine has been used to treat different illnesses for centuries, and most of the developing world still relies on them for their health needs.
Using plants as medicine is nothing new—even big pharma uses plants as active ingredients for some of its most popular drugs.
If you’re looking for a safer, more affordable, and more holistic alternative to pharmaceutical drugs, herbs are the answer.
In The Holistic Book of Herbal Medicine & Natural Remedies, you will discover:
- A 7-step framework for herbalism newbies that will give you the knowledge and tools to start making your own homemade herbal remedies
- How to stop relying on expensive synthetic drugs by using easily available (and equally effective) herbs you can find at home
- Why natural doesn’t necessarily mean safe—and how to avoid unwanted reactions by following these safety precautions
- The 5 things you have to check when buying your herbs to ensure you’re getting the highest quality
- 20+ beginner-friendly medicinal herbs that can be used for a wide range of ailments; discover how to identify, prepare, and use them
- Practical tips for prolonging the shelf-life of your concoctions and maximizing their use
- Easy-to-follow recipes for therapeutic remedies that help with pain relief, allergies, colds, and more
- And much more.
Even if you can’t tell the difference between cilantro and peppermint, you can still become adept at using and preparing herbs.
With this handbook, you’ll not only be able to identify herbs, but you’ll also learn how to prepare them to maximize their effectiveness.
Herbs aren’t just for adding flavor to your food. Explore the medicinal side of herbs and discover just how powerful they are.