Have you ever tried to improve your diet, fitness, or your financial success but keep slipping back to your old ways? Have the plans you have previously tried to implement focused more on the short-term outcomes, rather the lasting success that long-term and supportive habits can build? Are you looking for an easy and sensible approach that you can build around your current lifestyle?
If so, there’s a simple solution: The Habit Switch
Leading Australian habit-change expert Romney Nelson provides a start to finish blueprint for developing your winning and supportive habits. He’ll show you step by step, how to incrementally build your habits for long-term success.
In The Habit Switch, you will discover
- How to use small changes to make a BIG IMPACT
- How to set health, diet, fitness and financial goals that matter
- The STOP>REVIEW>PIVOT and POWER system for reviewing your current progress
- 4 easy and powerful tips to take action daily
- Practical tips for implementing transformational habits into your life
- Proven strategies to break bad habits and implement daily supportive actions
- How to prioritize habit development into your life
- Why morning habit development is the most critical
- How to build lifelong and supportive habits using the 8 Step DR. ACTION system
If you have the right habits and the right attitude, change is possible without exerting yourself. As long as you stick to the supportive habits outlined in this book, identify and replace your negative ones, and remain consistent to take advantage of their compounding effect, you can cut through all of the confusion and create a plan that works for you.
Grab yourself a copy of The Habit Switch today to finally conquer the habit development and get to work to achieve so much more than you ever imagined.