Renting to Section 8 tenants takes major balls. But, if you do it right, owning your own Section 8 realty business will pour income from the government straight into your bank account.
This book will tell you:
- Ways to quickly and cheaply turn a dump into rental income
- The one and only thing you need to do to screen tenants
- Low-cost home renovations that you never need to repeat
- How to buy real estate with a credit card cash advance
- How to cover your ass and ASSets, legally and physically
This is a true, unfiltered story of our accomplishments, failures, and experiences as Section 8 landlords. You’re going to understand every point we make. No sugar coatings or big fancy words.
We started out with only $34,000 and ended up renting out over 300 homes to Section 8 tenants in Philadelphia. We are working class guys who became multi-millionaires through sweat and street smarts.
If you are thinking about throwing your hat into the low-income housing ring, you need this book. When you put this book down, you’re going to have a pretty good idea of if you want to become a Section 8 landlord. It’s now up to you to choose what you want to do with it!