Does the world your children will inherit frighten you? Learn how to guide your offspring into a rock-solid foundation of self-leadership.
Do you worry that today’s kids are ill-equipped to survive? Are you concerned that schools don’t teach important life skills? Do you struggle to find the right approach to parenting? Author and registered nurse Robin Burnham has spent over four decades caring for humanity. But as a single mother, she considers her greatest achievement to be one of having raised her son into a Savvy, self-sufficient young man. And now she’s here to help you provide your teens a broad education for thriving in an ever more-complicated society.
Raising Savvy Kids is an all-round blueprint for equipping young people with the skill sets needed to take on any challenge. Instead of echoing the usual advice, Burnham helps you steer your sons and daughters into developing core values for strong decision-making even under pressure. And paired with practical guidance about wellness, social skills, and financial security, they’ll gain independence and fulfillment.
In Raising Savvy Kids, you’ll discover:
- The importance of balancing every area of life from occupational to social and emotional
- What creates inner strength, and how to develop a warrior’s mindset for victory
- The actual cost of existence and the economic strategies to transform your youngster into a money boss
- Parenting tools to assist your child in growing a strong body, mind, and soul
- Effective tips for handling common emergency situations not taught in class, and much, much more.
Raising Savvy Kids is a comprehensive toolkit to help you prepare your adolescents for life after graduation. If you like down-to-earth techniques, straight-talk, and motivational inspiration, then you’ll love Robin Burnham’s priceless resource.