Have you ever been a victim of gaslighting?
Do you ever see yourself in a circumstance where someone made you feel emotional or made to think that the things you believe to be accurate are your mind playing games on you? Is there anyone around you who continually makes you anxious, or leaves you feeling the need to always apologize, or even makes you question your sanity?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you. Gaslighting Recovery Workbook: How to Recognize Manipulation, Overcome Narcissistic Abuse, Let Go, and Heal from Toxic Relationships addresses the issue of gaslighting and toxic relationships that hinders your freedom and keep you from maximizing the full potential that is in you without being subject to any form of manipulation.
Inside this book, you will discover
- What gaslighting is, its warning signs, and symptoms
- The phases involved in gaslighting and common manipulation techniques
- The stages and effects of gaslighting
- What narcissism is and its causes
- How narcissism is diagnosed and how it can be prevented
- The various types of abuse
- The signs and symptoms of emotional or psychological abuse and its harmful effects on you
- Gaslighting in romantic relationships, parent-child relationships, and at work
- Toxic relationships, their indications, and effects
- How to deal with toxic individuals
- Practical ways to overcoming gaslighting with real-life examples
- And much more!
Have you read various books, articles, and manuals, and they have not been able to help you in any way? With specific techniques that are tried and true, you can overcome gaslighting in your relationship. This book will help you understand that you are being gaslighted, where this abuse is coming from, and how to tackle the issues to give you the freedom you need emotionally and psychologically.
This book reveals to you how you can regain your reality and power, and you will be in a position to be able to realize the gaslighter at work and be equipped to guard yourself against further re-victimization.
So, let nothing hold you back; you deserve all the best that life can offer. You are the best version of yourself, and you can accomplish your best without relying on anyone solely. You are unique! Begin practicing the techniques inside, following through with the checklist as required. You can overcome gaslighting; do not doubt it!