Do you feel like you are wasting too much time on your smartphone? Do you feel like your digital technology use is becoming too habitual?
Don’t worry. You’re not alone.
If you feel like your gadgets are stealing a lot of your time, focus, and energy, then this book, Digital Minimalism in Everyday Life may have the solution for you.
Do you recognize any of these situations?
- Your computer screen is cluttered with dozens of icons
- Your phone has so many apps that you don’t even use
- You spend so much time cleaning up your email inbox
- Your children rarely go out to play with their friends
- Your office is a mess
- You get notification after notification after notification
- You notice that you tend to spend so many hours each day on social media
- You are required to use a dozen apps at work just to get one task done
- A huge portion of your time is spent answering the phone
- You can’t remember the last time you had a meaningful conversation with your loved ones
If this is you and you get lost in a maze of gadgets, apps, and digital technology, then the concepts, tools, and tips you will learn from this book will help you set things straight.
Who knows, you may even find that life is easier and so much better with less, not with more.
What You Will Discover in This Book:
- Tips and strategies that you can do now. You don’t need to be an expert to become a digital minimalist, and you can start right away
- A lot of actionable steps that you can do to help yourself out of digital addiction
- The signs of digital addiction and why technology is so appealing to the human mind
- Step-by-step procedures on how you can declutter your phone, computer, internet use, email inbox, and free yourself from the many distractions that reduce productivity
- The most useful tools—including digital tools—that you can do to practice digital minimalism
- Steps on how to do a digital detox: How you can start slowly and then do a full disconnect from the internet and technology to renew your mind and regain your power to choose
- Digital minimalism exercises taught by experts and professionals
- How you can protect your kids from the negative effects of digital technology dependence
- How to prevent a relapse from happening
- And so much more . . .
Is this practical guidebook for you? If you have felt that there is something wrong about your smartphone habits—you’re losing sleep, feeling stressed, and not getting things done at work or in your personal life—then maybe the solutions here are the very things you need right now.
The tips and strategies described in this book are easy to understand and follow, and they are well-rounded, covering all the details on what to do. They have been drawn from the author’s personal experience and mentoring by experts and coaches.