There is a place where nightmares are real. A dark and terrifying place that is hidden from the world we know, by borders that only the most unfortunate of souls will ever cross.
James Halldon woke up in the dark, alone.
No food. No water. No light. Almost no memories of his past.
Things moved in the darkness around him. Things that growled.
And daytime never seemed to come.
“Of all the places I had to end up, it had to be here.”
Readers are calling the Diary of the Displaced series
- “A wild ride through a stunning imagination.”
- “An epic journey through places best left in darkness.”
- “Mysterious, compelling, and brilliantly imagined.”
- “Unpredictable with great character development.”
- “Very bizarre and imaginative.”
If it’s dark when you wake up, and you can hear growling, then close your eyes and maybe it will go away.
But maybe it won’t.