Get that body you’ve always dreamt of without sacrificing your paycheck on an overpriced gym membership.
Are you tired of paying a ridiculous amount of money to your gym without actually having the urge to go there? Do you get frustrated by the jungle-like nature of the gym, just wanting to be able to workout anywhere, anytime, with little to no equipment needed for your training? Are you looking for a way to reach what seems to be a near-impossible task: you love what you see in the mirror, are confident in your own skin, and actually find it fun to workout?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then you and calisthenics training will get along quite well.
Working out seems to get more complicated as the years go by, with new trendy equipment popping up in ads claiming to burn 10x the number of calories than “regular” ways of exercising.
Not only will getting this equipment be at the dispense of your hard-earned money that you could be spending elsewhere, like for groceries or special occasions, but it will also take up space in your home and create unnecessary clutter.
Calisthenics is a type of strength training that involves using only your bodyweight and combines strength, balance, mobility, and flexibility for the ultimate at-home training tool, so that you can get in shape without the hassle of going to the gym or buying fancy machinery.
But as with starting any new program, you’ll need to get the know-how of it all before jumping straight in.
In Calisthenics for Beginners, you will discover
- Why calisthenics training is the secret you’ve been looking for to get the body you’ve always wanted, even if you’ve never succeeded in the past
- How to get in shape and stay in shape for the rest of your life without ever stepping foot in another gym again
- Step-by-step guidance on how to perform each exercise, allowing you to perfect your form and accelerate fat-burn for quicker results
- A series of the best warm-up and cool-down exercises to prevent injuries and boost performance
- The top 11 myths about calisthenics that turn most people away from giving it a chance, and why you shouldn’t follow their lead
- The end-game role that nutrition plays in weight loss, as well as what foods you should be eating if you want your training to be worth the while
- 10 tips to keep your motivation sky-high for those days when training is the last thing on your mind
- And much more.
It doesn’t matter how old or young you are, what experience level you have (if any), or how little space you have in your home–calisthenics training is something anyone can implement into their daily routine.
And because there’s no need for equipment, this means that you don’t have to invest in any extra additions before starting your new healthy lifestyle.
Through calisthenics, you will be training both mind and body to work together, allowing you to gain more body control and be in better touch with yourself.