Are you are currently pregnant and have either decided to breastfeed or are contemplating it? Or do you currently have a wee one and need some help with the whole breastfeeding thing? This is THE book for the breastfeeding new mom or a new moms gift!
Don’t we always rely on our BFF’s for advice when we are going through challenges or are unsure about something? In this book, Heather de Paulo is your BFF and she discusses how she set herself up for success, as well as how to overcome challenges like sore nipples, mothers-in-law and getting time for yourself.
Some of the many topics Heather covers:
- Setting yourself up for success from the get-go, including choosing the right birthing team.
- Baby is born, now what? Raw honesty about what to expect in the first couple of weeks.
- Getting back to work and pumping—with resources about your rights and how to talk to your boss.
- Nutrition section about weight loss, or lack thereof, foods to boost supply, and nutrients needed during lactation.
- Real talk about sex after birth, that temping glass of wine or cocktail you’ve been craving, and more.
The purpose of this book is to empower you to have confidence in your ability to breastfeed your baby and to help you get prepared to be successful at it. Think about it, have you really done anything truly important in your life without preparing? Getting ready to breastfeed your baby is no different. This book is your guide for success!