Being Unhappy Is a Choice: Discover How to Stop Sabotaging Yourself and Build Mental Resilience.
No matter what you do, the world will keep throwing challenges at you: difficult co-workers, hard decisions, devastating personal tragedies—you cannot change that.
But what you can change is how you respond to it.
To be able to deal with life on your own terms, you need to know how to protect yourself from the enemies of happiness: negative thoughts, low self-esteem, and victim mentality, to name a few. In other words, you need to build an impenetrable mind-armor that will shield you from any negativity, insecurity, and emotional distress.
In Armor Your Mind, you will discover
- how to utilize the extraordinary power of positive thinking, and the bulletproof strategies for eliminating negative thoughts
- how to build self-confidence, identify your strengths, and deal with failure without frustration and anxiety
- how to detect your bad habit triggers, and use them to escape a dangerous, destructive habit loop
- techniques for escaping the victim mentality that blocks happiness, poisons self-acceptance, and hinders personal growth
- why your fear of being vulnerable is preventing you from being happy, and how to get rid of it for good
- techniques for developing tunnel vision focus to help you stay focused on your goals no matter what
- how to deal with discomforts and conflicts while preserving your emotional health and maintaining clarity
- and much more.
Armoring your mind doesn’t mean you’ll never feel unhappy or frustrated again. You will, because you’re human.
But what you will not do is let those frustrations and negative thoughts take control over your life.
Discover how you can build an armor of happiness for your mind.